Saturday, September 17, 2005

Terrific Retail Therapy!!

2day is XL’s bdae!!! 2 days after mine. Met her & MH for Mac breakfast b4 heading to Kbox for karaoke! I’m not an exact fan of karaoke but XL is. And sometime back, it suddenly struck us dat though we do ‘sing’ occasionally, the 3 of us hv nvr sang 2gether b4!! So we decided dat it can b an activity to do 2gether on XL’s bdae! Hehe It was so much fun! XL can really sing! The way she croon her fav songs by FIR, SHE & Cai Yi Ling etc, U can see her totally engrossed in her own world….kekeke….& she do hv a really gd voice! Take mi hats off her manz! No wonder she likes karaoke so much!!! Haha We sang from 11am – 2pm. Its Happie Hr & veri cheap!! Total bill onli came up to abt $19 and its even inclusive of one drink & lunch ie some pastries from Delifrance.

Thereafter, we went Olio 4 a drink. MH & mi had ice choc wif gelato. Yummy! XL had strawberry smoothie. We had another round of real fun here!!! Haha…we started taking lotsa pics, experimenting wif different poses/ facial expressions & taking candid shots like nobody’s business. But alamak! XL’s camera kinda die-ed!!! 1st the batt was low but lucky XL brought along a spare batt. Then memory card started protesting too…prompting some ‘pictures cant be read’ msgs….then the spare batt die-ed too! Umm…..wats happenin? Haha…but dat didn’t stop us from hving any less fun!! & MH is sooo sweet! She bought little gifts 4 XL & mi. And guess wat I got??!! A little red classic beetle toy!!!! Wahaha…..sooo cute!!! Like it so much!

I had such an enjoyable time catching up wif mi buddies!! Thanks 2 XL’s burfdae, we had extra discount when purchasing some products from Nature Farm. As XL is a member, we had 30% off the Ginger Root Capsules dat MH & I bought. Mi stomach felt veri bloated wif air lately. So hopefully these capsules can help mi tremendously!!! >.<>

Guilty Guilty. Now Xtremely guilty of the retail therapy dat mi & XL embarked on shortly after!!! MH left 2 meet her bf, so XL & mi continued shopping ard. Gulp….no gd! We went Giordano as I needed a new pair of jeans. Hv an old one since uni days but it’s rather high-waist & I’m feeling more & more uncomfy wearing it so decided 2 discard it. Hv another one which is rather tigh-fitting @ the moment. Mi weight & waistline hv been yo-yo-ing up & down lately. Sometimes this pair of jeans will fit comfortably & sometimes slightly loose. But now!!! Its so tight dat I can hardly breathe in it! Muz be eating too much lately & doing so little exercise. Groan!!!!! =( So I thought another new pair wld be gd. Originally, Gio hv 20% discount 4 bdae pple. But now wif its membership scheme, 20% is onli 4 members during their bdae. Non-members will get onli 15% on their bdae. Nvm..better 15% than nothing. Then we proceed to G2000. Hv oredi aimed 2 tops from there. But veri exp leh…so been tinking abt if I shld juz buy one. And guess wat! They’re hving a promo whereby there will b 50% off the 2nd piece. Yeah! Now I’m so into green colour. Haha…so bought a green knit top, while XL bought a same one too, but in baby pink. Yippee…so happie. At least, seems like a gd buy 4 mi! kekeke…..DD is gng 2 faint from seeing mi carrying so many plastic bags! Haha….We wok ard somemore & passed by Bods.Bodynits. Saw this nice black halterneck top & decided 2 go in 2 take a look. Like the cutting veri much. Psycho XL 2 try it on & she looked good! She keep saying she wana change the style of her dressing & I tot his halterneck will be a nice change from her usual sleevless T-shirts. Haha…so in the end, both of us bought the same top & Citibank credit card got us 10% discount!!! Luckily got XL ard again coz I didn’t bring my Citibank card out 2day. Wahahaha…..retail theraphy is so freaking shiok!!! Oo(^.^)oO

Then i suddenly recalled i juz saw this fren wore this pair of slip on platform dats I find veri sweet & nice! Plus it has all the extra height i needed! haha....so i decided 2 go charles & keith 2 chk it out. Thnx 2 XL again dat she still hv the NKF 20% voucher. But sobz...the outlet @ suntec dont hv mi size. Only left size 7 onwards. This shoe is too popular! hmp....Undetered, we went on 2 the outlet at Citilink. Alamak....they onli hv size 3 leh. My ideal is size 4. Size 3 oso can la...though seems a teeny weeny too small but i like it so much dat i went ahead 2 bag them!! kekeke....
So glad i bought it!! Later when DD & I went Parkway 4 dinner, i went 2 the C&K outlet there and there oso ran out of all the smaller sizes. Phew!!! ^.^

I seriously tink I’ll need 2 stop shopping liaoz. At least for the next mth or so. Need 2 give mi wallet some time 2 recuperate!!! =D

No comments: