Welcome!
M truly surprised this evening. Kae and mi are happily eating our cup corn (fr Mac) on sofa n I finished my cup already. Not wanting kae to eat too much, I stretched out my empty cup n asked kae in my sweetest voice if I could hv somemore fr her cup. Usu kae is quite greedy n is not in the sharing stage right now, so I m not expecting her to share with moi!! In fact, these days, if someone teasingly ask her to share her food, she will either eat faster so as not to share... Or she will give each of her biscuit or sandwich a bite so that she leave her mark n no one else can hv them. **tsk tsk** really no idea whr she learnt that.
Oh... Anyway... Kae surprisingly shared her corn with mi!! She happily scooped some out of her cup n put them into my cup. N I happily said "tank yewww" n to my surprise.. I heard "welcome"!!! Shocked.. I turned towards kae n stare into a cheeky lil' face in total surprise. Kae flashed me a grin and again said "welcome". Omg!!! I think she knows I tot I heard wrongly!!! Aww...
This lil' gal is really melting my heart these days. The way she will lay her head on my chest.. The way she likes the hug my legs ... The way she kiss my lips ... N esp the way she wldnt stop chanting "mummy mummy mummy" until daddy is sooo jealous hee hee
Can my darling stay at 2 yo alwez???? Haaaa

-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments:
Post a Comment