Friday, November 05, 2010

Uh oh....

Hee my updates on Korea seem to hv die-ed........as commented by mh hee hee
Coz... My leaves hv ended n the usual hectic wkdays n wends hv resumed... Sigh
Not to mention... Kae's cough hv worsened terribly... Which leads to pukes......disrupted sleep at nights.... Poor appetite... Intense crankiness... Sighz... It's really no fun when the lil' one is down
Rare oppt to blog now is bcos DD is with kae now at JG... n hence I hv a rare 2 hrs of peace nuaing at kfc :)

I hate it dat my mood is so highly dependant on kae's appetite. These 2 are 101% positively correlated manz. Kae poor appetite = mummy lousy mood. Kae gd appetite = mummy gd mood. Haa Yesterday, kae merely had 2 bottles of milk and 6 fish balls.... For the entire day. Sigh... N so, my mood isn't too fantastic either. This morning... I made the wrong choice of mixing her antibiotics into her milk n as a result... She refuse to drink... Wasted milk n medication... Double sigh...
Hw can I be more immune to kae's appetite? DD doesn't seem to be too bothered at all at kae's food strike... Hw did he do dat? I oso need to learn!!!

I really hate the cough virus. Medication makes kae a grumpy sian n easily irritable rascal which realli drains mi as well. Though its a loong wkend to be enjoyed...but... Both mi n kae spent more time zzzing than anythin haaa!! Waiting for my mood to lift soon... But as usual... it depends on when kae's appetite returns haaa :p

Super noisy at kfc right nw as the staffs are blowing up balloons for a bday party later... Guess I need to Siam soon too....

Aniwei, since I hv some time now.... Let me go back to the Korea trip!! Heee... No pics though
So I can't really rem watt we did from day 6 onwards!! Gulp...
Generally, the guide started to bring us to shops which sux our hard-earned $ away!!! Eg. Ginseng shop/lingzhi shop n even some gem shop. SIL spent over 5k on ginseng products!! While I spent abt 1/4 of dat amt hees but still... Ouch!!!! Tink I will feel the real pinch when I rec my credit card bill haa
Next, we also went for some skincare/facial class which is quite interesting ... As most of the ladies hv make up on, we didn't carry out all the cleansing/moisturizing steps.... But DD gamely tried them all!!! Hee.... N he even put on a ginseng facial mask!!! Ha ha!!! And end up, I spent US$400 on their skincare pdts n some cosmetics... Gulp!! We subsequently oso went to faceshop (supposedly selling at wholesale px) n I spent S$100! Reason for using up the US$ and S$ is coz... We hv not much Korean won left!! Terrible rite... Sigh... Definitely over-spending terribly ......

But seriously, I tink I still hvnt bought enuff lor haaa... Coz I saw accessories in Korea selling at 3 times the px at millennium walk and cosmetic I bought cost 2x more in sg....

But.... Due to kae's crankiness and cough, I didn't enjoy this hol v much and in fact, it didn't feel like a vacation at all. Guess she's at a competitive age now.... She wants anything and everything that gor gor (my nephew) has and this includes his parents ie SIL n BIL!!! This explains y she rather stick to BIL alllll the time, instead of me or MIL. Poor BIL...need to entertain nonsense fr both Kae n nephew haa

Oh... N not to mention, jeu hv terrible big fierce mosquitoes!!!! After our first night at jeu hotel (oriental), kae hv SIX big freaky swollen mozzie bites on her face. Poor gal... Keep scratching her face to sleep every nite. Sigh... These are not all...progressively during the trip, she got more bites on her arms and legs and even on her palms!!! Either Korea hotels are really dirty or her blood is too sweet! Who wld hv tot dat there are still so many mozzies during cold weather!! Strangely, none of us hv any bites at all. Sigh... End up, we bought mozzie coils to burn in the hotel rooms n this finally stop the mozzie bite count on Kae from escalating... Darn! Shld hv done this earlier lor!! :p

The itinery is super packed dat we reach hotel late at night and need to wake up suer early ay 6 or 7am. Every night, it's a struggle to make Kae sleep... I'm soooo tired myself but still, need to make sure she's sound asleep before I can ko myself!!! Once, she even woke up at 1am, crying non-stop, wanting to be carried and keep shouting " out out out" and pointed toward the door. I am nearing loosing my sanity manz....

And on the return flight back to SG, it's another nightmare. The first 3 hrs was peace as kae napped soundly .... The next 3 hrs was pure he'll. Kae pooed n I need to bring her to toilet to change her diaper. She screamed as she didn't want to leave the seat. I dragged her along and changed her diaper despite her screams. She finally quieten down after she wore back her pants. BUT after we went back to our seat, she started to demand to walk over the whole plane!!! To my horror, I tink she realized after the trip to the toilet, that there is a whole lot more space ard her, other than our seat area!!! I refused and she started a huge outburst!!! And lousy Korean air hv no toys!!! And guess I wasn't too well prepared coz I oso hv no toys and snacks with mi!!! Out of nowhere, I heard a loud "SHHSH" fr the back of the aircraft. SIGH... Totally understand other passengers' irritation at kae's cries but i' m order trying my best to calm her down!!! Not as if I provoke my own bb intentionally to create havoc rite?

No comments: