Tired...
No idea y I m so tired after work on fri (not say I'm super bz at work oops haha) but in the middle of hot yoga, the sleepy bug seems to bite mi, causing mi to doze off a lil' here n thr and end up getting so out of syn with the rest of the class
LOL
Recap of a pic taken last wkend.. Juz find the pic of kae carrying a small lil bag so cute!!


It was so tuff to get her to carry this bag... Sigh.. Isn't it so tiny n cute? Even stuffing her Mickey n pooh figurines in couldn't really convince this lil imp to carry the bag! It took soooo much psychoing.. Not dat I dun wana waste the $ spent on this bag but hidden inside this innocent looking bag is a "string" that I can hold on to!!! Hiak hiak! Rehearsing for the Korea trip so that I can ensure the gal is safe but yet can roam ard abit with mi holding on this precious string and save mi from alwez struggling to hold her hand ... Which will result in kae putting up a gd fight for her freedom...!!!!
Hvnt dare to take out the "string" yet coz I didn't want to scare her off the bag.. Taking it slowly with kae.. Haiz...
Jo! Hw did u manage to get rie to put on the harness willingly?!!!
-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments:
Post a Comment