Monday, September 27, 2010

East

Sometimes I can't help but question our move to the east. Is it supposed to b a gd move? Or perhaps I m juz too absorbed at reminiscing about the gd old days back in the east dat I hv forgotten hw far the east is, from my current work place, and also, anywhere else.

Mebe coz kae is still being taken care of, by MIL n hence, we can't see much benefits fr staying further away fr PIL yet.

These days, we're plagued with horrendous car jams on ecp which we nvr ever encounter b4, not to mention erp!!! Journeys fr west to east is somehow much smoother and quicker than from the east to west.

Hv I taken for grant on hw central our old place was? Eg. Orchard is just slightly less than 10mins drive away.... And there are big comfy Vivo or interesting Hort park juz round the corner. M I too hung up over wanting to move back to east that I've overlooked the convenience n pros of staying in the central south back then?

Sighz......or mebe I'm juz grouchy right now... Coz I hv been waiting at the bus stop for 30mins with no buses in sight. Then an old man started shouting to everyone to say that the roads r still being cleaned up (after F1) n hence all buses are diverted.. N he con't the shout that if no one believes him, can stay on n informs that only private buses stop at the bus stop today. Haiz.. I can take either sbs or private bus fr this bus stop but seeing hw the private bus which I usu take, is nowhere in sight after that 30 mins.. I guess I shld change my route as well. Why are there NO FRIGGING signs to inform abt diversions at the bus stop???!!!!!

Called hub to complain n then concluded on taking train. AND the moment I walk towards mrt, I spy my private bus zooming towards bus stop! GROWL.. I'm oredi too far away to run back ... Argh!!! Juz so frustrated right now!!! Grrrr....

-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --


No comments: