Monday, October 25, 2010

Korea - Day 2

Frankly, if not for the pics taken, I wld hv difficulty remembering the places we've went on each day coz the no. of places went were simply too overwhelming! And in fact, when sorting thru the pics, I need to distingush each day by the clothes Kae wore haha.....

Day 2 @ Jeju still, we proceed to Song-up Folk Village where we were highly entertained by a super humourous female villager who briefed us about her village and thereafter, went on to explain abt the products they produce - namely raw honey, some sorta ling zhi paste and some duno 5-flavour seed paste. Ahh...here comes the crux of this visit. Nothin much to see abt this village (coz it's still inhabited by real villagers and hence, we cant step into their homes to see see look look) but....of coz...the main point is not for us to visit the village but more for us to get convinced & buy the products! Not cheap! Think each bottle of product is 33K won which is abt S$50+?!!! but well....wat more can I say than...tourists are indeed suckers lor....hahaha... after hearing all the marketing talk, we ended up buying all 3 types of products haha! Just hope that we will really consume them to their last drop back in SG! Actually, to get me convinced to buy smth is so simple. Just tell mi they're good for kids and haha...i'm sold. So I'm gng to feed Kae all these different drinks and hope she'll be a stronger gal! hee hee
dun even get me started on the ginseng dat I bought with her in mind manz...oops.... oki..dat's for later posts haha =p

Rare family pic at the village. Kae willingly stood there while mi and DD hurriedly took our position beside her to take this pic. U know y? Coz she needs to stay stationary to.... do her poo poo! AHAHAH...so no choice but to stay there and let us take pic while she try to focus on her "business"...

See....her "gek sai" face...oops.....teehee!

After lunch, we proceed for horse-riding!!! Kae was initially scared and whimpered a lil' when DD hopped onto a horse with her but luckily, she got the hang of it and was pretty oki. Nephew rode a horse all by himself!!! So cool! Again, the pple thr took many pics and sold them for a hefty price after our ride and alot of pple bought. I almost wanted to but DD stopped mi.....and I was pouting all the way back to bus ahahaha
But end up, after viewing the pics we hv on our own camera, I'm glad we didnt succumb to buying those pics.

And thereafter, we paid a visit to Teddy Bear Museum, which I initially tot will be a boring trip. Museum? Spare me!

But aiyo...after we reached there, I was so awed by the cuteness of ALL the bears!!! Kae and nephew both had a great time running around and viewing all the bears. Kudos to the museum founder on the creativity in dressing up the bears in watever era/costumes/movie theme etc which is available. I love this place! 1 of my fav!




Kae trying to blow at the flowers outside the museum again..haha...while waiting for everyone to board the bus

No comments: