Wat a dampener!
Finally ... The sweetest ever, juicy, yummy, highly anticipated apple has arrived!!! I was still tingling with excitement when I finally lay my hands on the long awaited iPad!!!
The moment I reached Hm... I plugged it in to charge... N after a shower, I decided to explore n play a lil with it while it charges. To my dismay, a "connect to iTunes" sign came on... @&%^#
Sp pissed!! I hv no laptop at Hm at the moment as it's away with hub... So hw on earth am I expected to connect to iTunes?!!! Growlll.... Wat a spoiler... Went to google on iPhone n found an article n I hv pasted an extract below:
You can't use it without syncing it to iTunes first. It's kind of a buzzkill to take your long-anticipated iPad out of its box, switch it on, get ready to play, and instead see an icon saying you need to connect to iTunes. Instead of getting right down to futuristic computing, you're going to be spending the next few minutes configuring things.
****pengzzzzz*****
-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments:
Post a Comment