Babies prom
First heard about this babies prom thinggy last year but didnt realli try to get tix as Kae is too young. Not too sure how good it is but I onli know that tix gets sold out realli fast. It's supposed to be a concert for kids and introduce orchestra music to them. Kids are allowed to run around on stage and explore the various musical instruments.
For this year, it just so happen that a mummy posted on the coy intranet to seek for Frens of SSO so that she can order tix in advance. Apparently, priority booking is now available and public booking is only available on 1 Sep. And I hear that even before the opening of bkings to the public, the concert will be almoz sold out oredi. Woah... realli that gd? And so, that intranet forum thread is quite gd! A veri kind mummy actually volunteered to get tix for other mummies as she's a member. And she even took the trouble to go down SISTIC during lunch to get the tix for us! When I know that, I felt so bad! I thought that she'll just be booking online!
Despite my many grouses abt my envt, there are still some realli kind souls around! hee hee.....
So....Kae shld go to her veri first concert soon!
Oh...and it's amazing to learn the different type of activities planned for kids. When toking to WH, i learnt that there're actualli babies disco being organised! haha!!! Sounds so interesting and fun! Kae loves to dance and hence, that shall be the next activity for mi to look out for and book! Anyone keen to join mi? hee hee

No comments:
Post a Comment