Sunday, August 08, 2010

A post from hm!

Since the blogger app on iphone, it has been ages since I last blogged from my trusty old laptop! Haha! Esp so when all the latest pics are in my phone instead of the laptop!

Again, it's peace all ard me as Kae and DD are both off in slumberland. But DD gona wake up soon....poor him, gona work graveyard shift this wkend! He went back to work last nite from 4am to 8am. And he gona b back at offc again by 1230am I think....

It's rare dat I'm awake now at 11pm on a Sunday nite haha coz usu by accompanying Kae to zz, I'll be sleeping soundly together as well! But this aftn, I took a nap as well when Kae has hers....so...I'm still pretty much wide-eyed now! haha

Hmmmm......What shld I do nw? Catch some drama online? hee hee Must treasure this precious & rare loooong wkend before a whole new work week starts again!

No comments: