Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st bad experience online

Hv been shopping online for quite a long while oredi but hvnt had ani real bad experience as yet... till ytd!!! Ayee... Oki it isn't realli dat bad but for the first time, I juz feel so short changed!!!

A few mths back, I bought fitflops and VS swimwear fr this seller fr SMH. I was eager to get the stuff fr her so I arranged a meetup... She happen to b in town n hence we arrange to meet at wheelock .. Only after we parked then she msg to say her hub decide to go taka instead.. Biangz.. Oki.. My poor hub then walk all the way to taka to get it for mi as kae fell asleep in my arms in the car.

When hub came back, he was complaining! He helped to chk the stuff n noticed dat instead of my white swimwear, it's a black skirt.. But when he tried to chk, the seller juz gave a blur stoned look while the seller's hub tried to brush MY hub off by saying go chk wif ur wife... End up, when I opened the packaging, indeed, the item was wrong!!!

To cut the long story short, the seller contacted VS to get them to send the rite stuff over. And now, I m sick of meet up n want her to mail the stuff over n guess wat, she want mi to reimburse her postage which is $1.30. It's not the $ dat matters but.... I juz felt so shortchanged!! First, I waited 3 mths for my items.. She didn't keep mi posted of the status. Each time I chase, she will then call VS to chase... No initiative. Secondly, I mailed the wrong item back to her n I didn't even tot of claiming postage fr her!!! N now, she's being sooo niao!!! Thirdly, she even send mi long smses to explain her stand like hw it wasn't her fault but VS's fault n she took alot of trouble to call VS n follow up for mi... Hello!!! She's the spree organizer and seller leh... Isn't this her job??? Juz coz she felt dat she's "nice" enuff to follow up for mi, I muz bear the postage? Then wat are spree organisers for? I believe they do earn some profit fr organizing sprees, no? Then why are they so nice to take all the trouble to consolidate orders for strangers???

Transferring $1.30 is no mean feat but I juz feel so.... Unjustified!!! It's a feeling dat's juz so hard to overcome n dismiss. Now I regret voicing out my displeasure over the postage too soon. I shld hv waited until she sent my stuff over. Now, I m suspecting she will hold on to my stuff TILL I trf $1.30 over.

Sianz..... Wat a cat lady... Niao like hell!! Argh!!


-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: