Sunday, January 17, 2010

Three 1st!

On Sat, three 1st happens! haha.... First 1st! We finalli succumb to hving a cleaning lady over at our place! hahah.... DD is still a lil grumpy over it..coz he still refuse to accept paying for smth which he feels he can do it easily... but.. I rather he spend more time with Kae than spending time on hsework! hees....

Thanks to the recommendation of ZH, i find this cleaning lady rather gd though quite exp. The usual charge I think is $10/hr but this lady charges $40 flat. I thought she will stay ard 4 hrs but hmm..she stayed for only 3 hrs. Mebe it's the 1st time bah... she's still trying to assess the layout of the hse and how much she can do. I'm quite glad she's quite detailed. She will actually shift my stuff ard to clean the floor...eg, she rolled up the playmat to mop the whole floor. I kinda expect her to juz mob over the mat haha.... not bad la... shall see how it goes...hees... and oh, I oso made an appt with a cleaning coy to do a major spring-clean to the hse...haa as well as a dustmite treatment for the bed. Wana hv a CLEAN start for the NEW year! kekek not cheap though....bah!

Second 1st! This may sound silly but.... sat night is the first nite we slept w/o air-con! hahah... And..i must say..it's not as bad as I thought! And sleeping with just the fan is actually..... do-able! hehe....Sighz...we shld hv done this earlier. Coz Kae's cough doesnt seem to get better and she has been vomitting milk on alternate nights this week and it has certainly kept us bz changing her clothes and bedsheets, and not to mention, mop the floor in the middle of the nite. Though we had a pail nearby but somehw, we nvr seem fast enuff to catch her vomit. Sighz.....And yes, sleeping w/o air-con certainly helped in her cough! Felt like a lousy mum again... sighz... Shld hv considered Kae's health over the comfort of air-con. Lets hope this can con't and we can soon welcome a lower utility bill too! hee hee....

Finally, third 1st! Kae can finally walk w/o support! Veri slow la...haha... but still, I'm so proud of her! Mebe the carpet floor at Kindermusik helps... plus with other kids walking ard too..mebe it helps with her confidence. I juz gave her a lil push and whee...she started troddling ard the classrm all by herself! hehe.... But her steps are small and carefully made as I can tell she's afraid of falling. And the way she falls is so farnie...can see she trys to fall as gently as she can haha.... so gu niang! Even another mummy commented "oh..she falls so gracefully" haha! Jia you lil gal!!

2 comments:

Yunnie said...

hope little kae recover soon!!!

M.o.o.n.l.i.g.h.t said...

hehe..thanks dear!