Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goodbyes....

Haha...just 1 nite of turning the fan on for the whole nite (Sat nite)....it die-ed!!!! On the 2nd night (Sun nite), i vaguely recall seeing DD get off the bed to off the fan and i was still tinking to myself "aiyo....wana save electricity ah?" but shortly after, there was a strong burning smell. But well, being as tired as ever, I juz con't zzing. Turns out, DD oredi notice the burning smell and hence, went to switch the fan off.

On Mon, I was on leave and tried turning on the fan in the morn as Kae is sweating like a piggie oredi...but...oops...it has tru-ly die-ed!!! Haha... this shows how under-used our fan was such that just 1 nite of 'intensive' usage, it protested and went on to 'rest.in.peace'.....Goodbye fan! But Aiya...nw need to spend $ to get a new fan oredi!! haha! So no choice, I on air-con in the morn and luckily, Kae didnt cough much. Her coughs are mainly concentrated at night when she's trying to get to sleep. Sighz.......

Ard 10am, I fetched Kae over to PIL hse and off I went to enjoy my off day...hees...oops! It was a relaxing day of spa and shopping hee hee..... Shopping isnt really that great but the blissful feeling......priceless! =)

In the evening, I went back to PIL hse and waited for DD to fetch us to Vivo to get a new fan. Goodbye $99 too!!!

And after another 3 more nights of natural wind (mon - wed night), DD finally cldnt stand it and requested to on air-con on thur night! haha!!! And so...we did!! But at least, going forward, I think we're just gng to alternate btw air-con and fan. haha....Goodbye too...to our 24/7 reliance on air-con. But this morn, I can tell that Kae slept so much better in air-con and she is fast asleep all the way when I carried her over to PIL hse! Even when i trf her over to my MIL's arms, her eyes are still tightly closed. haha! This is getting rare already coz she'll usually be up in the morn when we're getting ready for work...either that or she will be awoken when I trf her from my arms to my MIL's arms. Haha! =p

No comments: