Sunday, March 06, 2011

Interesting sat aftn

Been reading so much abt Farmer's Market @ Loewen Gardens dat I juz need to chk it out 1 day hees and of coz, jio-ed parents n sis along!! It's really an interesting concept and I do suddenly feel as if I'm no longer in sg but rather, in a quaint lil' small town/countryside smwhr in Aus haaa

matching Ts wif lil' K (bought fr HK) teehee!
Kae had a blast with all the kids-frenly stuff all over!! Playgrds, kid-size playtime cars, building blocks etc.... It was terribly crowded though n we had difficulty getting a seat. The weather was also really hot dat Kae's cheeks got sooo red in no time. We were famished when we finally had our food served. The Benedict eggs taste as gd as it looks but the prices are slightly on the high side. And terrible kae keep demanding for the bacon and hotdog on parents' plates haa and when sis went to buy 2 cups of ice cream back, she went crazy as well and literally grabbed the cup fr us!! She got her hands on the dark choc flavour one, while we kept the lemon champagne flavour out of her reach! This's a unique one....refreshing!! But a lil' too bitter.
Overall, it's a nice & interesting experience, though I dun tink I will b back anytime soon haa


-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: