Sunday, February 06, 2011

Dun wana start work

Can't believe 4 days of extended wkend is juz over like dat!!! Fully enjoy the ability to laze in bed and getting out of bed when I want to.. Though kae is my auto-alarm at 8am but it's already way later than my usual 630am alarm on normal weekdays!!

Not many visiting to do but hmm.. Still feel so tired at the end of each day!! M this lil kae is testing my patience limit with "don't want" to every single sentence I say. How do I reverse this? It's getting exasperating!

Aniwei, I realli love the cheongsam i bought for kae to wear on chu Yi. How I wish it comes in adult size too!!! Saw this last min n decided to get it despite the hefty price tag. Hmm... Didn't know isetan sells such pricey children wear..... n I juz realise the h&m dress which I initially planned for chu Yi ends up totally unworn!!!! Aiyooooo!!!

A distracted gong xi on chu Yi



Matching outfit on chu er which made dear hub roll his eyes muahaha ... Duno if I hv the guts to vary this off again.. Realise to my dismay dat the fabric I chose seem to be too loud n bright... I wanted cheery colours but not so glaringly bright... Ayeee... Oh well




Kae wif papa



Kae in an oversized dress!! Quite nice lah (courtesy of mil) n shld b able to wear for a looong long time



-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: