Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sighz...

Barely 1 week into sch, kae is oredi terribly sick n misses 2 dats of sch due to fever.. N juz 1 day after her fever thankfully subsided, kae is down hving a horrible cough n running nose. I've nvr seen her cough so badly before. She can cough continuously for 2 hrs non stop! Can't imagine rite? Sighz.. I tink her throat muz b terribly red n raw fr all the forceful coughing n now, the fever is back .. 37.6 degrees. Sighz... Non to mention, she hvnt had milk for 1 whole day... Onli manage to force 1 small cup of water down her throat. So worried dat she will b dehydrated

In times like this, I usu like to relook at kae's recent pics haa terribly missing her cheeky smiley face

Trying on shades at VS



My lil' blue sushi roll


Ooh!! N I managed to drop by summer's new centre!! It is sooo nicely done up!! Was drooling all over when dear summer brought mi ard. Really thumbs up for the place. Oh... N lil' Wilber is soo hyper n cute!! N gosh.. Hv his mummy's super tall genes.. See!! He's oredi towering over kae dat I feel weird telling kae to call Wilber didi... More of gor gor hee hee






No comments: