Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last lesson at JG

Though I've alwez wanted Kae to stop attending JG, I'm surprised at my own emotions during the last class of the term, which was last Sat. I was actually quite sad!!! I do think that the concept and activities carried out at JG is good but somehow, I dont feel good about the kids and parents there. Some kids are really notty and their parents do not usually do anything about it. I guess coz their kids are not at a disadvantage anyway, so no need to care. So it just leaves me to protect Kae with all my might. haha...i may sound protective lah but really, sometimes those kids do not know how strong they can be as well, when it comes to pushing and snatching toys.

I like the arts and craft section and I can see Kae enjoying herself at these sessions. From hving to guide her hands to letting her have her own way with the paint and artwork, I feel amazed by the speed she learns. But..i hate the way parents will try to chop and snatch up the seats at the table once arts and craft session starts. Coz there are only 5 chairs ard the table from which the teacher will demo how the artwork is done, and so parents make a mad dash to it. Imagine 20 kids who need to take turn to get a precious seat at the table to do the artwork thereafter. Chaotic. Not to mention, once I was carrying Kae and standing behind the sitting children coz there's no more space for Kae to even stand ard the table. And hence, I carried her so that she can see what's gng on. End up, there's this mother who juz nudged mi a little and squeezed her kid to stand between the chairs and me and THEN, this mother stood in front of me! And i cant help but let out a HUGE "HUH"? How is Kae going to see? Luckily, this mother hv the decency to step away after hearing my HUH i think haha =p
anyway, still waiting for Kae to be confirmed in her next enrichment class..I really hope she can start her classes soon and I hope she will enjoy this new class as much! hees
Since it's the last lesson, I finally took some pics! Kae doing an artwork of a fox!
And cartoon DD doing the artwork together with Kae. Note that he is oso painting his own fox! hahaha
As this is the last class and also an early X'mas celebration, JG allows both parents to attend. Haha..so this frees up my time to take these pics! But of coz, the entire classroom look SO crowded and cramped. Coz they even allow siblings to attend and do the artwork as well. It's amazing to see how young those mothers are and they oredi have at least 2 kids! wow...there's this mother who hv 3 very handsome sons and also another mother who already have 2 kids and is expecting a 3rd one! =) See how crowded the classroom is below!
Kae hving some freeplay time with papa

No comments: