Babies Prom!
DD hv to attend a 3 day symposium at Suntec last minute and 1 of day is a public holiday!!! Sobz..and it turns out to be the day to attend Babies Proms too!!!!!!! Booo..... so lil' sis took over DD's tix and went along with us! Oh boy, it was sooooo super crowded with many many MANY kids!!! haha
There are many balloon sculptures at the entrance but it's so hard to get Kae to pose and take some nice pics! haha..and also, doesnt help that there are many other older kids jostling ard to get pics taken as well. So of coz, lil Kae loses out! haha..but nvm la....all in the name of fun! It's oredi quite rare that I've a few couple shots with kae! Thanks to sis haha...else usually, with DD ard, i'll end up being the photographer most of the time, either taking kae only or Kae with her papa (provided Kae is not clinging on to me haha =p)
Realise that the chking of the tix is not strict at all! It's stated that tix for kids above 2 yo is required and hence, i bought a tix for Kae. But end up, I spot alot of kids sitting on their parents' lap and heyz, those kids definitely look more than 2yo! hmm...aye aye..nvm la....if we come again next yr, I'll learn from this experience and save on 1 tix! haha
I tink it's such a gd idea to expose young kids to music thru such avenue. Kae enjoyed the music and to my surprise, was able to sit on her own (ie. on a booster seat in her allocated seat) and sway her body to the music! And it's so cute to see other older kids go up to the stage and be a pseudo conductor! The whole orchestra really played the music in accordance to how fast the kid waves the 'conductor wand'. Hilarious and entertaining! Kae also started to try 'conducting' by swaying the balloon sculpture she hv on hand....BUT...towards the end of the concert, she started to whine abit and wana sit on my lap! =p
Towards the end of the concert, they allowed kids up on stage to mingle with the musicians and musical instruments, but adults are not allowed. I didnt think that Kae will dare to go up the stage but still, doesnt hurt to try. And so, I squeezed my way up to the stage with Kae...yesh....super squeezy squashy......and Kae happily made her way up the steps up to the stage! I was surprised! I think she must hv thought that I'm following right behind her haha! But after she took a few tentative steps forward and is just like 2 or 3 more steps away from the muscial instruments, she turned her head and .... started to look for me...and......panic. Haha..... so i gestured hurriedly to one of the urshers on stage to lead Kae down the stage back to me. haha... and dat's the end of Kae's short adventure on stage =p
I think this concert is more suitable for older kids, say mebe 3 yo onwards? But still, it's a good experience and I would love to attend it yearly with Kae! I myself enjoyed it veri much too! hees




No comments:
Post a Comment