Lost
It's quite scary to find dat.... my life has revolved so much around DD and Kae that when I'm again caught in a scenario that I'm hm alone, I actually start to feel..... lost... & wierd! And it didnt help dat the terrible silly mistakes I made at work last week.... are about to come to light and it's confession time in boss's room tmr. Sighz....
I'm realli starting to miss my 2 darlings oredi, and am wallowing in sadness and self-pity in the bedroom! haha oki... mebe i'm exaggerating but... it's realli not a gd feeling. At first when DD left the house (to start his graveyard shift @ work), I was kinda "excited" abt the quiet and peaceful night lying ahead of mi! I can watch tv, catch up on my reading or mebe sleep? hees... Kae was brought over to MIL place earlier in the evening to stay over-nite as DD has no idea what time he will be hm and I wldnt want to cab over to MIL with Kae early in the morning. But...as time passes, the emptiness of the hse got to me. I started to replay Kae's videos and miss her chuckles sooo badly.
Before DD left the hse, I was still telling him abt the stuff I want to do like vacuum the floor. After he left, I started to take in the dry laundry and hang out the washed ones. And then, i stopped. No more hse work. I basically juz stoned in front of the laptop and catch up on some blogs I used to read frequently. And...i blogged. There are still tonnes of stuff I wana do..like printing flashcards, packing up Kae's room (which is kinda like a store-rm now) to make it into a ready-state for Kae's platform bed to be fitted in this Sat, researching more abt pre-schools and hmm..mebe pri schs?
Then, I started to make excuses in my head to say that I shld just nua tonite. There will be plenty of chance for me to do all of the above when DD flys off for biz trip real soon. Sighz..he'll be gone for a mighty loooong 2.5 weeks and hence, I wldnt be able to bring Kae hm on weekdays. So, mebe tonite is realli a trial run for the lonely weekday nights to come! =(
It sux! =p.... mebe, I shld juz go back to parent's place to sleep.... hmm...

No comments:
Post a Comment