Updates fr wkend
.... which macham is all abt Kae... teehee... Wat else rite? The past wkend was super tiring and totally messed up Kae's routine...
Fri and Sat nights are spent at SIL's place watching soccer till past midnight, which means kae only slept ard 1230am. So for once.. Kae played non-stop with nephew fr 10 to 12 at nite!! 2 energizer bunnies monkeying ard...
2 lil' ones taking a breather....Kae looks so tiny in comparison! haha

I hv tot that kae will sleep in later since she slept so late the prev nites but alamak.. No!! She woke up at 7+am the next morn on sat n sun!!! Not good coz on sat aftn ... we're supposed to hv kae's first lesson at JG!! Poor gal looks so tired n tink she hardly enjoyed the class at all. For me, I was horrified at the class size and didn't like the whole session at all. Am tinking of switching time slot oredi... Ayee... Hw to survive 1 whole term?!! Blahhh...Kinda regreting not gng for a trial lesson b4 signing up...even DD is asking if we can withdraw now....boo!
On sun aftn, we attended DD's cousin's son's 1 yo bash... Again... Kae had lotsa fun with nephew
what are they captivated by?

Balloons!!! (which Kae has been prononcing non-stop as "ah-buuu")




On a side-note, decided to take a pic of both Kae and me. Been a long time since I last tried it. And again, Kae amused me big time again when I reviewed the pic and saw how she looks like!! I simply said " smile, darling!" and woah...this is the BIG smile she flashed! ahahah.....

-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments:
Post a Comment