Friday, July 30, 2010

Daddy's gal

Hvnt felt this for the longest time.. But I suddenly felt like dad's lil gal again!! (no, this post is not abt kae n her papa but moi!!!)

After the move, mum starts looking after kae every mon n fri and hence, today, I headed back to parents' hse for dinner n pick kae up. Last min, DD had to work late. Seeing hw tired kae and I are, dad volunteered to drive us Hm. Not wanting to trouble him too much, told him to drop mi by the road and we'll make our own way in. But dad juz retorted back in his signature commanding voice "NO No.. I go up with u. U need to bath and settle down.. Juz leave kae to mi"

At dat instant, I was so touched!! Dat nvr crossed my mind! I m so used to switching on cartoon for kae while I shower n get ready kae's milk. It felt so gd to bath in peace, knowing kae is in safe hands.

I felt so blessed nw to be staying near my parents nw hees... Nothin beats parents' love :p my in laws r v nice pple but of coz, the feeling is nvr the same. Eg. When we dropped off kae at mum's pl, I saw mum's face lit up once she sees our lil red car approaching .. I felt so happie to see her happie! :) but then, mebe she juz started to take care of kae n hvnt felt the intensity of her notti-ness yet muahaha

And 1 gd thin abt mum taking care of kae is... She will MMS mi kae's pic to brighten up my day!!! Hehehe juz like the one below, sent by her this aftn haha!





-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: