Saturday, June 05, 2010

Sighz... Again


Yess... Poor kae is sick again... Woke up in the morn by sounds of lil' coughs by kae and when I hugged her, I realise she's feeling pretty warm... Oh dear!!!

Juz when I've planned to bring her to SAM this sun morn but I guess it has to wait....

Tried sponging her but she kept wailing...tried feeding her water too but not sure wats happening.. She suddenly make gagging sounds like wanting to throw up but I guess thr's nothin in her stomach at all early in the morning n so nothin came out.. So heartbreaking in the morn!! I totally understand hw it feels like to hv bile rise
up to ur throat and wanting to puke but nothin comes out... It's juz all too familiar like when I'm hving morning sickness n astric flu back then... This yucky feeling is too harsh for a kid!!! Sobz...

Managed to calm her down by playing with her for awhile on the bed and soon after, kae juz fell backwards onto the bed m stone. As I change her diapers, she fell back to sleep. Poor gal... She must hv lacked a gd nite rest.... :(

Pls get well soon so we can go out n play again!!!

-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: