Sunday, May 16, 2010

First wedding din with kae!!

After much deliberation, I decided to bring kae along to a colleagues's wedding dinner!! Abit aprehensive at first but luckily I survived!!! Kae is a lil sick though.. With slight cough n flu so I didn't stay long...

Reached super early at 6.45pm n hmm ... Luckily kae is with mi for entertainment! She loves to run ard on the carpets n the moment she sees a door open ( be it door to ballroom/ door to washroom) she will make a dash to it! Gosh I m oredi feeling tired even b4 the dinner starts! N worse.. She suddenly realized dat it's quite comfy to fall onto a carpeted floor n hence, the 'falling' starts!! She will purposely fall onto the ground, swipe her hands across the carpet n ... Started to crawl ard!!! Omg... So unglam.. N hence I bent over to pick her up to an upright position n she will run abit and... The whole cycle repeats itself over n over again!!! My poor back!!!

Dinner finally started n kae stayed fixated at the wedding montage coz... My colleague n wifey loves soft toys n such pics are all over the montage.. Kae will point to the screen n say "bear bear"... N when the 1st dish is served, thr's usu a veri drama to accompany it n kae started shaking her hands n body to the music!! Hees...

But of coz.. Barely Into the 3rd dish, kae got restless n cranky. Can't blame her... Oredi 9+pm!! But luckily a colleague came over m wana carry kae.. At first kae refused but when colleague heard kae chanting bear bear, she told kae she will bring her to see bear bear n instantly.. Kae stretched out both her hands to let colleague carry!! Gosh.. So now we know the magic word!! Tsk tsk.. N my colleague happily whisked away a restless bb and kept her v happie!! Haa.. This colleague is herself a mother of 4 and she really love kids.. Haha... But we left earlier juz when the 4th course is served.. Coz it's oredi nearly 10pm n I tink it's really time to let kae go Hm to rest...

All in all, I was actually quite glad I brought kae. Coz she was so tired out by the whole event dat she slept thru'out the whole nite, leaving mi with a peaceful sleep as well... Hee hee

It was an entirely different story last nite... She was feeling so unwell dat she whined nearly every 30mins thru out the early part of the nite m she puked on the bed etc... Sigh.. Will leave dat to another post la haha.... :p



-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: