Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ramblings -- not in sequence

Warning... Paragraphs below are written in total randomness haha... Juz watever I wana rant on...n wateva dat comes to my mind! :p

Been feeling more n more demotivated at work these days.. Sigh... Not a gd sign... Hw hw hw?

Just entered into my 1st biggest commitment in life... N it'll b official soon that... I will be tied down forever... To my job!! Hw great!

And I finally deviate fr my wkly boring routine of cooking kae her fish n vege porridge and I cooked pasta for her!! Totally unhealthy I think.. I juz bought a jar of sauce off the shelve and added some mushrooms.. No fish! No vege! Haha

After getting these stuff fr ntuc in the morning.. I let kae hv a bit of playtime at the playground!! N thr's this old man who tried to imitate kae's squeals of laughter!! Hmph... Shld I b mad or amused...

The old man even took up a broken branch to hit his dog's butt (lightly of coz) n wanted kae to do the same... Luckily kae ignored him n cont playing... Wat a thin to teach a kid!! Dats v bad!! It may lead to an innocent m ignorant kid to tink that animal abuse is oki???!! Not fun!

Aniwei.. Oki.. Ramblings ended haha some pics of kae at playround










-- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments: