Sunday, March 14, 2010

Zoo!

Hving heard a colleague mention that it's quite hard to ballot for the coy corporate free pass to the zoo, I juz decided to give it a try! Tot it might be a gd chance to let Kae hv some fun if I'm lucky. And woah! I got it upon my first try!!! hee hees.... BUT...sighz...Kae fell sick the week we intend to go zoo... but...hah! we still decide to go ahead! And Kae...still a lil' sick with flu and cough...looks pretty bored thru'out the whole trip!!! =p She doesnt seem interested in the animals....boo!

Family pic with mum @ Ben & jerry
Kae looks so dazed and bored thru'out that I shall skip the whole zoo tour thinggy and fast forward to.....kidzworld!!!!!!!!! Haha.... oh manz...it was so tuff to make her leave and end up, we left that place with a bawling bb on my shoulders, screaming and shouting and kicking! tsk tsk.....

Having fun with papa

Aiyo...the weather muz b so hot dat thirsty Kae wanted some quick relief from the cool water!



Squirmy Kae prefers getting back into the water than taking a break to take a pic!!

Hmm....whr else shld i go next to go splash more water?

We're sooo going back again! Hopefully the next time, Kae will be old enuff to recognise the animals and hv more fun =) And perhaps, we shall let Kae hv a biiit more time at the waterplay area....haha!

No comments: