Tuesday, February 09, 2010

My lil' heat generator

[Continuation from post below....] Cldnt help but need to blog this... Little Kae is indeed a heat generator!!! Even frens who carried her cant help commenting....."her head feels hot"..... And she hates being covered by a comforter.

Juz a while ago, she fell alseep instantly at 2.30pm. At 3.30pm, i hear cries. And i was tinking to myself...darn...wake up so fast? I tot my evil plan is working super well....end up, she's crying with eyes closed....and wat I found out was.....she's sweating like a pig!!! In full blast air-con of 27 degrees. Okay..i did cover her legs with a comforter juz now as.......i'm worried she will catch a cold. Then I realise her hair is wet.....as wet as after a bath! gosh...and as i stroked her head and tried to pat her, i notice some wetness on the bed as well...AND....i moved her slightly. And there it is...a HUGE wet patch of sweat on the bed, right where her head was....the patch is the size of my palm multiplied by 2!!!! No kidding! And hence, i hastily removed the comforter and pat pat pat...and there she goes, back to dreamland again. And now it's going to be 530pm soon..and all is still gd....i'm still hving a peaceful aftn and am blogging away.....ahahaha

OooooOOOooh...n I juz learnt from Summer that we can now blog from iphone!!! so perhaps, that will mean more updates from mi on the road gng forward! hee hee.....

No comments: