The love of my life
Wat can I say? iPhone is really amazing!! Hees... I can surf on the go.. Chk my emails anitime aniwhr n it's veri helpful esp when I juz did some online shopping n am waiting for the sellers' confirmation emails haa! N wat made mi write this post? Coz of this app "SG bus"!! Nw I know exactly when my bus is coming and straight after my mani pedi... I cheong to my bus stop in 15 mins.. Recheck the status of the bus.. It say "Arriving".... N thr my bus is... Rolling slowly toward the bus stop! Yayy!! Haa! Of coz this doesn't apply to all who drives haha! N not forgetting.. I m blogging all these via iPhone too!! Haa.. Thnx to Summer's intro!!
And here's a farnieee pic... I was trying to take a nice self-shot of kae n mi in the car and sighz... Look at kae's expression .. Coz I need to hold the phone away fr us to take the pic and kae tot I m taking the iPhone away fr her!!! ** shake head ** hmm... Now tinking abt it.. I tink she loves the phone way more than I do... Haha

- posted via moonlight's iPhone --

No comments:
Post a Comment