Friday, July 24, 2009

Random ramblings

It's 10pm on a Fri nite and my dear hb & bb are both sound asleep!!! Haa....finalli...some "me-time"!!! It hv been a really mad week.... sighz.... duno how much longer I can bear with my current situation. It really frustrating to know dat you're heading towards a dead-end but yet, cant do anithin much abt it! Saaaad.....

Okie....shall not whine la...haha.... DD went on a last min biz trip this week, which is also quite timely and gd for me. W/o Kae ard (though i miss her loads), I'm able to conc more on my work....either work till 11pm or da bao work hm & work till 12+....sighz..... but then again...y am I doing all these? No one will ever see..... .. ..

Hence, I decided to not da bao anithin hm tonite and enjoy this coming wkend!!! Hope it will be a nice fun rest! Hving a class gathering on Sat and a bbs' gathering on Sun!!! haaa..... Hope DD dont grumble too much .... hee hee..... coz his ideal wkend is always to nua & laze @ hm & doing absolutely nothin!!!!

Last wkend was a tiring one..... Attended a wedding dinner on Sat and a 1 yr old bdae celebration on Sun. The wedding dinner is nice. Dressed Kae up in a realli nice dress which was a gift from my cousin (air-stewardess) who bought it during one of her trips. But it looks abit wierd on her though...coz due to her short hair, she looks too much like a tom-boy and tom-boys & dresses juz dont exactly go well 2gether...ahahah...but still....pple were gushing abt her pretty little dress but hmm...to the extent dat someone commented " wah...wear until so nice....so kiasu"... I juz shrugged my shoulders lor.... Any pbm?! =p wat's the r/s btw a nice dress & kiasu-ness?!!!

Ayyeee..suddenly rem a silly incident today...was complaining to lunch kakhi over lunch today and guess i got too worked up and animated dat i actuali overturned my whole glass of lemon tea & it all dripped down my lap!!! And I was wearing a WHITE skirt!!! SIGHZ....wat a klutz.....
I almoz wanted to juz cheong into a shop & get a new skirt but my kakhi offered to help me wash.....& hence, off we went to the washroom & my dear kakhi gona scrub & blow-dry my skirt for me while i hide in one of the cubicle.... so paiseh but so thankful!!! Still hv an external meeting to attend later that aftn lor!

OKi...how can any blog updates be w/o pics? haha

Kae's fav activity nowadays.... chomp..chomp...chomp!!! And mind u...she juz had her dinner mins before I took this pic!!!


A Family Pic!!!!

No comments: