Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another sleepless nite

Am horrified at myself! It's veri veri veri seldom dat i can't get to sleep. Usu..I can drift off to slumberland the instant my head hits the pillow! And i can snooze practically anytime and anywhr!! Wat's happening to moi??!!! My eyes juz wldnt close last sun nite too...but i reckon i had too long a nap during the day...but now? I'm tired after a whole day of work...but.... mi eyes r still wide open!!! The husband is oredi veri much asleep and happily snoring away....wif his heavy arms over moi.... hah... i suddenly feel abit stiffled & suffocated....Haha

Decided to get outta bed and blog abit....

Y cldnt I get to sleep??!! Is it due to work-related stress? Dun tink so leh. . .i've nvr lost sleep over work b4... Hmm.... And work is nvr-ending.. so no point worrying abt it when u can't realli do anithin abt it...

Guess it might b the frustration building inside moi dat's related to some decisions i've got to make. I felt like i'm a veri wishy washy person rite now...& i dont like it!!

And my stomach feels veri uncomfy rite now. Veri bloated and veri round!! Tink too much gas inside.....Hmmm.......it's churning madly now...

Gng to hv difficulty waking up later again! And gng to b terribly late at work again!! It's days like these dat i fully appreciate the fact dat mi work place is soooo near mi hm &..... i'm not exactly DAT concerned over being late too... Haha

No comments: