Ramblings.....
I noe i shld be hving early nites & drink more water to prepare miself for the big day. But somehow, i'm still not sleepy yet. INstead....feeling alittle lethargic. Being on leave for the past 2 days (thu & fri) really made alot of diff. I've nvr felt so relaxed. It hv been a terrible 2 days at work. Felt so stress every single second trying to accomplish as much work i hv onhand, so dat other pple need not cover too much work on mi behalf...But still...despite working late for dat 2 days, there're still so much so much more to b done! Even when leaving office on wed nite, mi heart is still beating v fast!! Onli on thur morn when i woke up, the feeling of " I'm finali on leave" kinda sinked in....& i felt happier.
Totally clueless as to how this coming monday will turn out to be....
How i still wish we can do away wif the dinner banquet....
How i wish we'll b flying off the Maldives rite now.....
Not sure how i'll feel on the very day on 8 May 06.
Right now, i juz wana everythin to b over soon...
I was rather cranky lately i guess...& oso alittle short-tempered...getting pissed/offended by every little harmless remarks DD made here & there..poor DD....need to give in 2 mi every single time & try to make mi smile....
He said i muz be hving "Hun qian you yu zheng"....aka....pre-marriage depression...
wahahahaha.....alamak!

No comments:
Post a Comment