Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another saturdae....

Drove to Kelantan street (near Sim Lim Tower) this aftn to take a look at toilet accessories. Had a little difficulty finding our way there & traffic is so congested. Gona make an illegal U-turn & a number of circlings around the shophouses b4 finalli locating the shop dat DD’s colleague recommended. Trust that DD’s fren had did his research well enuff & that shop will give us the best price!! Haha… but price aside, I must say the service there is good & personalised! So unlike our previous trip to Seng Siang Choon at Changi. The showroom is too huge & no-one attended to us at all. And too many display sets onli got us more confused.

Keke…. in the end we shortlisted quite a number of items at dat shop. Mebbe will go back there next wkend wif our contractor to make the purchase. There’s this very interesting tap dat we saw in that shop. It’s shaped like round disc. Initialli I tot it looked quite out of place above the sink & alittle obiang in fact…haha…but I was wrong! When the shop owner turned on the tap, water flows out like a “waterfall”, and hence the name by the owner – “Waterfall tap”. It’s indeed unique & comes in 3 colours, transparent/blue/black. I like the black one a lot but it’s currently out of stock & shipment will only comes in end Dec. No prob for us as reno hv juz barely started. So we still hv time to wait for the stock arrival. Black tap to match the black transparent glass bowl basin I like!! Cool!! But DD tink a frosted glass bowl basin will look better in our master toilet leh, saying a frosted finish looks more elegant than a transparent black one. Hmmm….quite agree la…but I realli like the black tap leh. If we get the frosted glass bowl basin, it’ll b nicer to get the transparent waterfall tap to match. *pouts* how how? Can’t decide!! *shrug* Duno y I keep hving preference for blackie stuff….haha =Þ

Thereafter we went Tiong Bahru 4 dinner. Wanted 2 send DD home 1st but as usual, he still insists on accompanying mi hm. Hees…so sweet. Wat’s the point of mi driving when he still need to accompany mi hm & then endure another hr of bus journey hm from mi place all by himself. But it’s these little thoughts/actions of his dat often touches mi. After 5 long years 2gether, he’s still such a sensitive & caring partner. Suddenly feel so fortunate to b his wife….kekek… *blush*

But then again, guess he oso don’t hv much confidence over my driving skills yet & wana ensure I reach hm safely. Haha aniwei, hving someone besides mi when driving oso make mi feel more secured. Afterall, find the roads very hazardous, esp given dat SG drivers r such impatient & quick-tempered pple. Not to mention those taxi drivers that speed on the road like nobody’s business.

Each time I return hm safely, I’ll count my blessings & feel an immense sense of relief dat I managed to return the car to mi dad in one piece once again. Haha….. But seriously, am really getting a hang out of driving every wkend. And both DD & I find that at the end of the day, we actuali feel less tired than if we were to take public transport. The waiting time spent at bus-stops & the bumpy long bus journeys to & fro can really take a toil on us. And uh….. I’m actually finding my parking skills improving!! Kekeke…. *yeah* But I still gona work on my direction sense!!! Still very much reliant on DD to direct me wherever we go *grin*

By the way, had a Xtremely boring D&D on Fri nite. Didn’t even feel like gng…..if not for the lucky draw!! Haha…but as usual, lady luck nvr shine on mi leh #^%&*%#@#
Oh well, but glad quite a number of mi colleagues won. Actualli the probability of winning is quite good, as there’re abt 500+ pple attending the dinner & there are 100 lucky draw prizes. In the end, out of the 8 pple seated at my table, 4 won a prize. That’s 50% manz!!!

No comments: