Thursday, October 13, 2005

Never B4 in my 4 years of work-life

...hv i broken down b4. Yes. Not even when i'm super stressed out. And tis is the 1st! The first ever time when i let mi emotions get the better of mi at my work place. And the reason? I hv a limit to how much nonsense & rubbish i can tolerate from mi female mgr. And she realli crossed the line this time round.

Work stress? I can handle. At most i'll juz hv migraine attacks. But when it comes down to human relationship, i muz say i'm still not strong enuff. Feel veri stoopid to let tis kind of person get to mi. She's the most unreasonable person i hv ever met. One who tinks so highly of herself, one who alwez tink she's 4ever right and push the blame to every other pple ard her but herself. One who can't take stress and vent it out on others. One whose expectation of a job assignment changes every single second and expect others to read her mind. One who alwez jump to conclusion and nvr admit she's in the wrong even when it is super clear she is. This list can go on & on.....but wat for?

I hv to jump back to my feet. I must be strong. She can say or write wateva she wants. I'll juz treat her as a poor retarded woman trying to get pple to listen to her. At least, i noe i'm not alone in feeling tis way. A fellow colleague sent mi "A Prayer" last nite via MSN. Interesting. And true enuff! Haha....Hv printed it out tis morning and it's nicely pinned up in my cubicle liaoz! haha....Take a look

No comments: